REM3 Set Regulators of central heating boilers:
1. REM02B Regulators of central heating boilers Ė 1 pc;
2. R200W Battery Backup power supply Ė 1 pc;
3. Fan WB6A Ė 1 pc;
1. The purpose of the ANE REM02B unit is to maintain the performance of central heating boilers at the peak level. The performance management is based on measuring and computing according to an intelligent algorithm. The calculated data include the boiler temperature, fuel flow, heat losses, combustion air and flue gas flows. All calculations are used to fine-tune the fuel consumption and to operate blow through controls automation (e.g. fan rotation speed).
The REM02B system combines a 3-way fan automation with the chrono-proportional control for increased comfort and economy. It has as a feature the overheating protection.
Any shipping unit is tested to comply with the EN 60730-2-1: 2002 and EMC EN 55022 specifications.
- working temperature: 0 - 40°C
- power consumption: 10 W
- total power consumption: 1260 VA
- temperature measurement range: 0 - 100°C
- custom temperature range: 40 - 90°C
- temperature sensor: digital
- temp. measurement error: 0,5°C
- temperature set point: 93°C
- circulation pump starting temp.: 32°C
- standby temperature setting: 35°C
- blow through time: 1 - 30 s
- blow through break: 2 - 10 min
- fan's efficiency: 10 - 100 %
- fan output load: 3,5 A; 230 V 50 Hz
- circulation pump output load: 1 A; 230 V 50 Hz
- power source: 230 V 50 Hz
2. The R200W unit is a Battery Backup power supply with Cold Start function. It feeds power to 230 V AC electrical devices with total power drawn of 200W. Upon power failure the unit switches over to battery.
The backup time is limited by the capacity of the attached accumulator only. R200W can be configured with large battery packs - for run-times exceeding 24 hours, if necessary.
The unit is a perfect match for heating and home automation systems, circulation pumps, telecommunication devices and other related uses. The unit fully controls the power status, including battery draining protection. The inbuilt DC/AC inverter is designed to proactively notify you with an audible alarm of changing power conditions.
All power cables terminate in connectors and plug into the R200W unit, except for a simple pair of pliers for the battery, simplifying station installation and maintenance and reducing the opportunity for incorrect electrical connections.
Please be aware that R200W is not an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). It is not intended for computer systems, medical applications and for backing-up other mission-critical functions.
3. Fan WB6A (80 W/ 230V/ 50 Hz/ 420 m3/h)