REM2 Set Regulators of central heating boilers:
1. REM02B Regulators of central heating boilers Ė 1 pc;
2. Fan WB6A Ė 1 pc;
1. The purpose of the ANE REM02B unit is to maintain the performance of central heating boilers at the peak level. The performance management is based on measuring and computing according to an intelligent algorithm. The calculated data include the boiler temperature, fuel flow, heat losses, combustion air and flue gas flows. All calculations are used to fine-tune the fuel consumption and to operate blow through controls automation (e.g. fan rotation speed).
The REM02B system combines a 3-way fan automation with the chrono-proportional control for increased comfort and economy. It has as a feature the overheating protection.
Any shipping unit is tested to comply with the EN 60730-2-1: 2002 and EMC EN 55022 specifications.
- working temperature: 0 - 40°C
- power consumption: 10 W
- total power consumption: 1260 VA
- temperature measurement range: 0 - 100°C
- custom temperature range: 40 - 90°C
- temperature sensor: digital
- temp. measurement error: 0,5°C
- temperature set point: 93°C
- circulation pump starting temp.: 32°C
- standby temperature setting: 35°C
- blow through time: 1 - 30 s
- blow through break: 2 - 10 min
- fan's efficiency: 10 - 100 %
- fan output load: 3,5 A; 230 V 50 Hz
- circulation pump output load: 1 A; 230 V 50 Hz
- power source: 230 V 50 Hz
2. Fan WB6A (80 W/ 230V/ 50 Hz/ 420 m3/h)