REM09B Set Regulators of central heating boilers with automatic stoking unit:
1. REM09B Regulators of central heating boilers – 1 pc;
2. LCD room remote controller/programmer – 1 pc;
3. Fan WB6A – 1 pc;
1. Type REM09 PID is a microprocessor regulator intended for central heating networks equipped with an automatic stoking unit. This system controls stoking process, circulation and thermal pumps. It supervises the proper fuel load. Built - in processors carries out automatic control of ambient temperature in four time zones according to custom settings.
The system takes care of any connected device and brings comfort and setback temperature at the low level of fuel consumption. REM09 synchronizes all elements of a thermal installation to deliver the required amount of heat. Fault circuit signaling is integrated. In case any fault – electrical or mechanical - should occur it will produce an alarm, halt the system and prevent any further damage.
The REM09 address three requirements: safe and reliable operation - established by process control, efficiency optimization - facilitated by performance diagnostics, and preventing process and component deterioration - detected by condition monitoring. Any type of temperature sensor with zero voltage relay output can be attached to the RTEM09.
The operation of a boiler and its auxiliary equipment requires the constant exercise of intuitive reasoning and sound engineering judgment. The REM09 system has been demonstrated successfully in various applications to provide real-time information for boiler operation, performance, and reliability improvement.
- temperature protection: bimetallic thermostats
- time zones: 4
- power consumption: 10 W
- total power consumption: 1400 VA
- safety according to CE; EN 60730
- temperature measurement range: 0 - 100°C
- temperature sensor: (0...+100°C)
- load on outputs: 3A/230 VAC
- temp. measurement error: 0,5°C
- fan output load : 1A/230 VAC
- circulation pump output load: 1A/230 VAC
- weight: 1,5 Kg
- housing colour: black
- power source: 230V 50 Hz
2. LCD room remote controller/programmer:
Remote Programmer is an additional facility to the microprocessor controller boiler REM09 is connected to 4-wire line (telephone equipment) with a maximum length of 500 m. The programmer allows for:
• Alarm (beep) in case of occurrence of an emergency condition in the boiler control
• Display on screen information about the working condition of the boiler (boiler temperature, temperature of the used water tank, boiler condition, clock mechanism and time zones)
• Remote modification of the set temperature of the boiler
• Measurement of temperature (in the place of installation) ... 3.0-36.0 °C with a resolution of 0.5°C
• Work in a programmed state of the diurnal cycle room thermostat
3. Fan WB6A (80 W/ 230V/ 50 Hz/ 420 m3/h)